Quotes About Life and What Influences Its Quality
- Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out.
- Life at any time can become difficult: Life at any time can become easy. It all depends upon how one adjusts oneself to life.
- There are enough genuine difficulties in life to encounter, don’t allow your imagination to increase the number.
- Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards.
- Self-confidence comes naturally when your inner life and your outer life are in harmony.
- My life is an indivisible whole, and all my attitudes run into one another; and they all have their rise in my insatiable love for mankind.
Quotes About Life Rewards
- The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.
- To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man’s life.
- Everything that’s really worthwhile in life comes to us free – our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free.
- You never know when one act, or one word of encouragement can change a life forever.
- You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David you are sculpting is you.
Quotes About Life Lessons
- The most exhausting thing in life, I have discovered, is insincerity.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Fortunately, problems are an everyday part of our life. Consider this: If there were no problems, most of us would be unemployed. Realistically, the more problems we have and the larger they are, the greater our value to our employer.
- My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.
Harry E. Fosdick
- Learn how to turn frustration into fascination. You will learn more being fascinated by life than you will by being frustrated by it.
- Sharpen your interest in two major subjects: life and people. You will only gather information from a source if you are interested in it.
- One of the best places to start to turn your life around is by doing whatever appears on your mental ‘I should’ list.
- What you want in your life occasionally shows up… what you must have…always does.
- One of the great lessons I’ve learned in athletics is that you’ve got to discipline your life. No matter how good you may be, you’ve got to be willing to cut out of your life those things that keep you from going to the top.
Quotes About Life Secrets and Keys
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.
- The key that unlocks energy is desire. It’s also the key to a long and interesting life. If we expect to create any drive, any real force within ourselves, we have to get excited.
- If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.
- When you take charge of your life, there is no longer a need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life.
Geoffrey F. Abert
- Hold on to your dreams for they are, in a sense, the stuff of which reality is made. It is through our dreams that we maintain the possibility of a better, more meaningful life.
- Our emotions need to be as educated as our intellect. It is important to know how to feel, how to respond, and how to let life in so that it can touch you.
- No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.
Barbara De Angelis
- How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver