If you are waiting for the happiness to arrive onto your door, you are just wasting your time. Sorry but it’s the truth and I cannot condole later. Lately, I have broken up with my girlfriend whose relation was probably 13 years old but I have broken up with her. Why? Because she has screwed me around the years while I have waited for the right moment to come and change our relationship but it never happened and I bet it was never going to happen. Some people can never change themselves, you must change them (change in the sense of leaving them on their own). You deserve better and they deserve your break-up! She has let me down when I talked about me, myself, my life and my passion. I also used to talk about her, her life and her passions during which she has been excellent! But what about me? I didn’t matter to her? Yes I really didn’t. I had thought that she is going to lose something significant if I leave her but it never was the case and it never will be. I know she’s been just fine exactly like me. I have started working on my passion to build different inspirational blogs and to write for others too. I am getting well-paid and I am OK with it. Happiness is achieved – not owned for granted. You cannot make yourself happy if you go on pleasing other people. Lately, I was watching a Hollywood movie titled ‘The Internship’ in which there’re two salesmen who have been fired out by their company because of recession time. They start googling and they find that Google is organizing internship program in which it will appoint one team in Google Inc. They get into it and start working on their dream of working in open environment where employee is give freedom to raise his voice. And they did it even after many obstacles in their way. Why? Because they didn’t wait for the happiness to arrive, they started working on it and they got it. This is as simple rule as Einstein’s law of motion.
Now, let’s get inspiration and wisdom through the happiness quotes given below.
10 Happiness Quotes
- Look for something positive about this moment. Even if you have to look a little harder than usual, it still exists.
- When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.
- Remember, social comparison is the thief of happiness. You could spend a lifetime worrying about what others have, but it wouldn’t get you anything.
- Happiness comes more easily when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval.
- Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.
- Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
- People love others not for who they are but for how they make them fee
- Any fool can be happy when times are good. It takes a strong soul with real heart to develop smiles out of situations that make us weep.
- Whatever you do, don’t get stuck on the one thing that ruins your day. Smile and be grateful. Life is too short to waste on negativity.
- Never let anyone steal your happiness, it was never theirs to take.
Want to get more inspiration? You can go to 30 Essential Happiness Quotes on QuotesNSmiles.Com
Last Word about Happiness
Happiness is often found when and where you decide to seek it. If you wait for happiness within the opportunities you have, you will find it. But if you look for something else, unfortunately, you will find that too – un-happiness probably!
Like this article? Will you please share it with your loved-ones so that they also might understand that what it really takes to being happy. Or do you have something to add to this? Do it below in comments. Thanks